Saturday 30 April 2016

I am Glad to be part of this Mega Team - NUMATVILLE Endorsement Signed & Sealed!!!

It is an adorable opportunity to join the list of Numatville Megacity Ambassadorspromoting National Unity. 


On Friday, April 29th, 2016, this endorsement deal was bagged with Numatville Megacity- A Real Estate Company in Abuja.

I am happy about this new endorsement, and I want to thank the whole management of Numatville (the Nigeria Unity Museum and Trade Tourism Village), thank you for making me part of this beautiful and wonderful project. I am happy to be on board as it brings together the unity of Nigeria. I think this is going to enhance out peace and unity, thank you very much for honoring me. For all the celebrities that are on this program, let us make it work and I believe we can do it.



Thank You NUMATVILLE!!!




Please Nigerians, let's embrace & encourage National Unity.










1 comment: